Siemens Enterprise Network Group is a premier provider of enterprise network solutions. More than 14,000 employees in 80 countries carry on the tradition of voice and data excellence started more than 160 years ago with Werner von Siemens and the invention of the pointer telegraph. Today the company leads the market with its "Open Communications" approach that enables teams working within any IT infrastructure to improve productivity through a unified collaboration experience.
The SEN Group is a joint venture of the financial investor The Gores Group and Siemens AG. It includes not just Siemens Enterprise Communications, but also Enterasys Networks, SER Solutions, Cycos and iSEC.
Open Communications approach – a unified communications experience that enables people to collaborate, irrespective of their different IT infrastructures, and thus to increase their productivity
What many of our customers expect from us as voice experts today is an excellent telephony system with the potential of being an open platform for Unified Communications later.
Our Performance data:
- 160 years of experience in telecommunications
- State-of-the-art technology in UC
- 14.000 employees in 80 countries, at 280 branches (145 in Germany)
- > 1.2 million direct and indirect customers in 120 countries
- > 3,000 sales partners
- 75% of all Global 500 companies use our solutions and services
- 2.5 million connections and work points within Managed Service contracts
42 million connections and work points overall
- Some 150,000 calls a minute worldwide are initiated over lines provided by the SEN Group
- We install around 1,000 new end-user devices a day for our customers
A look at the numbers shows that we are the global market leader in enterprise communications. Our focal area for growth is the North American market. Unified communications is a growth market:
No. 1 in Germany with 32% (market share of lines)
No. 1 in Europe with 14%
No. 1 in India with16%
No. 2 in LAM with 14%
No. 2 in Argentina with 17%
No. 2 in Brazil with 27%
(Source: MZA, 2008)
Our Total Communication Portfolio of end to end communication solution are following.
· Complete Data portfolio of Siemens-Enterasys Networks for LAN –WAN setup
· Complete Voice portfolio ranging from converged IP solution to pure SIP solution ( 8 port to 1,00,000 ports ).
· Complete Secure controller based Wireless LAN solution with seamless Voice over WiLAN functionality
· Interface application for any available Property Management System for Hospitality Industry.
· Complete range of Video conferencing solution.
· Unified Messaging solution.
· Wide range of Mobility solutions