Hotfrog INDIA provides information regarding Process9 in Bangalore â Karnataka. Process9 is located at 1st Floor, BKN Ambaram Estate, 648/L, 1st Main 1st Stage Indiranagar, Bangalore â Karnataka 560038 and provides Indian Languages services. Contact them on +91 124 4949700 or by visiting them on their website http://www.processnine.com.
India is a diverse country with many languages. But only a mere 12% of the population speak English. That leaves an entire 88% of the country only reachable through vernacular languages