About Pench Jungle Safari - Do's & Don'ts of Jungle Safari: Village Machaan Resort
Discover what to pack and wear for the thick vegetation and humidity of a Jungle safari.
A number of people when considering a vacation to a jungle safari destination are cautious of what to and what not to wear. Jungles drum up images of thick vegetation, mosquitos, rain and wild animals – which wouldn't be too far off! Village Machaan advice you to enjoy all of the good things and lessen the discomfort. To that extent, we have listed a few tips below in order to make your jungle stay as harmless and comfortable as possible:
GET READY TO BE WILD – PENCH JUNGLE SAFARI
* Binoculars – While on safari in Pench, there are always interesting things to see: both big and small. Make your safari trip a more immersed one with the best safari binoculars.
* Camera – A camera plays a very vital role for someone who is interested in wildlife Safari in Pench National park to have a perfect experience and capture the memories.
* Travel documents – Government Identity proof of every tourist in the Jeep.
* Head wear - As you move your way through the forest a variety of fauna and flora in Pench often falls from the tress, so it is nice to have something covering your head. Caps are not always recommended however as the peak often hits low hanging branches while you are on open Jeeps, making for a bit of a rude awakening.
* Cosmetics – Good Sunscreen & sun glasses
* Moisture Wicking Garments - Clothes color should be matching with surroundings like dark green, muddy-brown and rocky-grey are the ideal clothing color. Cotton or linen outfits are always considered good for wildlife safaris. A light moisture wicking shirt will reduce sweat levels and also be light enough that you can explore at ease.
* Walking boots - You need something light weight and waterproof in order that you are still mobile and comfortable during your game drive in Pench Tiger Reserve. Ensure your boots are also worn in prior to travelling as otherwise they can be very uncomfortable.
* Mosquito repellent
Don’ts during JungleSafari in Pench National Park
Exploring the jungle always brings out several surprises for both the nature lover and explorer. But in our pleasure to explore the natural environs we sometimes forget that we have a responsibility to follow, to keep the environment clean.
* While visiting any of the National Parks or Wildlife Sanctuaries of India you should keep in mind that they are protected areas under the Forest Department of India, so do not make a enthusiasm of in such activities that can go in opposition to the nature conservation program of the forest department.
* Mobile phones are not permitted in the forest.
* When on your jungle tour just keep in mind that animals are present in th
Is Pench Jungle Safari - Do's & Don'ts of Jungle Safari: Village Machaan Resort in Village Awargani, Pench National Park, District - Seoni - 480881, Madhya Pradesh, India, Seoni Madhya Pradesh 480881 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more hotels in pench services in Seoni Madhya Pradesh available on Hotfrog INDIA. You can update your search for Seoni hotels in pench by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in Seoni Madhya Pradesh, 480881, INDIA
pench national park village kuppitola Seoni Madhya Pradesh 480661
Jungle Home Pench, Turiya Gate, 9 K. M. From Khawasa, Nagpur - Jabalpur Highway, Seoni - 480 661, Ma Seoni Madhya Pradesh 480661
Jungle Home Pench, Turiya Gate, 9 km. from Khawasa, Nagpur - Jabalpur Highway Seoni - 480 661, Madhy Seoni Madhya Pradesh 480661
Seoni Madhya Pradesh